Today's Verse - 1 Corinthians 9:14 (KJV)

Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

—1 Corinthians 9:14 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


One of the great tragedies of our modern world is that while some who preach and teach the gospel are charlatans and cheats, the vast majority of God's servants work hard and barely scrape by financially. Why not find some underpaid and forgotten Kingdom servant and share some blessings God has given you? A note of kindness, a specific comment of praise and thanksgiving, or a surprising financial gift can do amazing things to lift one of God's servants and empower them to ever greater service.

My Prayer...​


Holy Father, I thank you for your servants who share the message of Jesus wherever they are. Father, I want to especially thank you for these people: ###

Please bless them with good health, a faithful and loving family, and the proper support to do your work in a way worthy of your cause and their commitment. Please use me to bless and encourage your ministers of grace. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. —1 Corinthians 2:14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The Holy Spirit is God's abiding gift, God's seal, our anointing, and...
Replies
0
Views
68
  • Article Article
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. —1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse...
Replies
0
Views
110
  • Article Article
Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also...
Replies
0
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,469
Messages
16,811,435
Members
650,817
Latest member
Nyaron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom