Today's Verse - 1 Corinthians 15:57 (KJV)

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

—1 Corinthians 15:57 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Life is ours! Death no longer holds us captive! God has given us victory through Jesus Christ our Savior and LORD. What else needs to be said?

"Praise God!"

"Hallelujah!"

"Thank you, Jesus!"

My Prayer...​


Thank you, Father, for sending Jesus. Thank you, Almighty God, for raising him from the dead. Thank you for the assurance that his life is alive in me as I serve in you. Thank you that my life will not be lived in vain. Thank you for the assurance that I am going home to you in victory, forever! In Jesus' name, I praise you. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. —1 Corinthians 15:55-57 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We have victory, ultimate...
Replies
0
Views
211
  • Article Article
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. —1 Corinthians 2:14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The Holy Spirit is God's abiding gift, God's seal, our anointing, and...
Replies
0
Views
68
  • Article Article
Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also...
Replies
0
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom