today

WingsofaDove

Beloved of All
Dear Heavenly Father Jehovah, thank you for this day. Please direct my steps and stops. Guide me in who to talk to and who to avoid. Please pour your spirit over my day. Thank you. In Jesus name AMEN.
 

Attachments

  • image.png
    image.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer for Today Heavenly Father, Today, my heart feels heavy, and I don't fully understand why. I feel down, and I need Your peace. Please touch my heart and renew my spirit. Replace every sadness with Your joy, every worry with Your comfort, and every fear with Your hope. Lord, help me find...
Replies
10
Views
165
Dear Lord Jesusu, Thank you so much for letting me have a good day today in church on my own. The minister was so proud that he helped three days in a row and his wife was happy. I made a song for her. I get along with him very well and he’s not jealous that I socialize with her Now this one man...
Replies
11
Views
172
Heavenly father I bring my cousin ### to you even though we don't speak and I know he's not a believer and he has no brothers or sisters or wife he's ### years old and he's got a lot of money but he has only a mother he grew up without a dad and his mother's ### years old my aunt and he tries to...
Replies
9
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,333
Members
651,209
Latest member
Swaerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom