Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory775

Humble Servant
Can you pray for me today that I would have a peaceful day and I would not be harassed or attacked or tormented in any way by demonic forces or Satan himself, please pray for once I would not be harassed by spiritual darkness in the heavenly places by the power of the Holy Spirit, my name is ###.
 
I John 4:4

Little children, you are of God [you belong to Him] and have [already] defeated and overcome them [the agents of the antichrist], because He Who lives in you is greater (mightier) than he who is in the world.

Dear Father, please bless ### with understanding and trust Your power in Your Name has shielded him. Please also bless him with peace, comfort, and strength to stand against all of negative thoughts that he can be defeated. Please help him to sing praises unto Your Name and let him see how evil spirit is defeated through the praises unto You. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job and schedule today bring in the help and coverage today don't let any of my coworkers call out bring them to work give us spiritual strength to push through our work assignments make a way were it...
Replies
10
Views
165
Demons tormented me today so that I would miss my ###'s funeral. Please pray that God would torment those tormenting me. That he would steal from those stealing from me. That he would trouble those troubling me. Everything the enemy meant for my harm today would immediately be reversed in Jesus'...
Replies
7
Views
132
Lord God Almighty im praying for spiritual strength to push through our work assignments today bring in the help and coverage today stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday im praying for...
Replies
10
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom