Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After struggling with unemployment since May 2024, finally today is my first round at ###, ###. I am happy and excited. From last few days, I have been praying consistently as I realized the root of my unemployment, rejection, delay, stagnation, failure has nothing to do with my potential. I...
Replies
9
Views
207
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 – “I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.'” This profound truth speaks to the very nature of God...
Replies
10
Views
56
I get a miracle today my headache leaves it is over corndogsssssss wrong DNA today like I said isn’t your dayyyyyyyy…I get a Mommy make over my attractive voice comes back to me stays with me my one song is produced Greatly. My mom’s game patented I get the money to start it she writes her rules...
Replies
8
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom