Today if I went crazy, bad things happened and then

Lucrecia ulloa

Humble Servant of All
Today if I went crazy, bad things happened and then I got angry with ###, my beloved and partner, I told him that he would keep everything and that he would not call me again. I do not know why I did that, he did not do anything to me. I care he loves me and he is also facing very difficult situations. I ask God very much that this works in our favor and what happened do not take him away from me but he forget love me and love me more every day.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
DO NOT LET ANGER CONTROL YOU AND DO NOT LET THE SUN GO DOWN WHEN YOU ARE STILL ANGRY IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, FOR SIN SHALL NOT HAVE DOMINION OVER YOU, AMEN AND AMEN
 
I have prayed for you,
May Lord hear your prayers..
Trust in the lord..
His will be done for you.
 
I'm unable to process attachments or files directly. If you can provide the text content you need redacted, I can assist with that. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction process.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about this: I'm going to try to explain all this well but it may be difficult. Basically, I have been experiencing spiritual warfare for years after I left the new age and came back to Christ. This warfare often influences people to behave in abnormally negative ways toward me...
Replies
8
Views
129
Please pray for me about this: I'm going to try to explain all this well but it may be difficult. Basically, I have been experiencing spiritual warfare for years after I left the new age and came back to Christ. This warfare often influences people to behave in abnormally negative ways toward me...
Replies
9
Views
120
Please pray for me about this: "Please pray for me about this: I'm going to try to explain all this well but it may be difficult. Basically, I have been experiencing spiritual warfare for years after I left the new age and came back to Christ. This warfare often influences people to behave in...
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,704
Messages
16,802,631
Members
650,211
Latest member
Eldioreth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom