Today, I need prayers. The burden of taking ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter tfhenry
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tfhenry

Guest
Today, I need prayers. The burden of taking care of my mother as an only child, doing everything needed in my household because my husband is lazy and stays on -banned site- all the time, and being the only employee in the small business that I work for has taken its toll. I have thought of suicide for a long time and when I think of suicide I get a peace that I don't have any other time of the day. I go to church Wednesdays and Sundays and sing in the choir and read the Bible every day, but I feel no hope.
 
The God of heaven knows that you are greatly overwhelmed. He is not the one who gave you all these burdens but the curse of sin. However, He has permitted circumstances that will fortify you in the knowledge of Him, the power of His love protecting, providing, and saturating you; and that even in the midst of the storm you can find great peace.

You (self) cannot really manage all that is going on in this world and around you, so God is calling you to a trusting relationship with Him to give you supernatural strength. You need to stop looking at self as the strength but to God; for self will fail. Self will lead you to destroy self because it let you down. God will never let you down according to His will for your life.

Please, God wants to save you and to give you the joy and the abundance in this life.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have to get a few things cleaned & organized & ready for the superintendent of my apartment to be able to do a repair tomorrow for me & could everyone please pray for the strength & physical energy to get everything done just perfectly before he shows up tomorrow & that everything is neat very...
Replies
9
Views
336
I need prayer requests, that fall in the categories of uplifting my career and financial status. I want to be able to run my hobbies as a job and business. What are some prayer templates I can use? Basically, I insert my own phrases if I, etc. I've been trying to figure out the right prayer...
Replies
11
Views
467
Today I need prayer, as I need to work outside the office with my 2 colleagues, I felt the bias, no team spirit, and very uncomfortable again. I felt disrespect and uncomfortable from their words and attitude towards me. I'm fortunate I tried to gather info about my new duty today based on a...
Replies
10
Views
425
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,014
Messages
16,817,798
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom