Today I have had bad pain from my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caldoug

Beloved of All
Today I have had bad pain from my fibromyalgia and severe allergies; now I have a migraine. Please pray that I feel better soon and for healing. Also that I sleep well tonight and every night. The fatigue is very bad. If I don't eat more food I will be awake tonight because of hunger. It is difficult to eat when I feel like this. Thank you for your prayers. God bless you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have bad pain in my teeth. JESUS please take it away with the clove oil that I am using. Also, we and I am asking for a new job or clients in JESUS name. Please show me clearly because I know you see everything like a parade from beginning to end. Thank you JESUS amen
Replies
11
Views
412
Have this pain from my waist to toe, the pain is more on the right leg, I can not even walk far distance, have been to work only 3 days since this year, have been in this alter of fire since last year...please pray for my quick recovery or complete recovery 🙏🏿
Replies
8
Views
247
May as from today I have more sensible and practical approach to spending and saving money. My all means enjoy life at ### years old " money I worked all my life for ". I pray for my ### as they have lost their mother and father, which of course is my ### and ### of close family. I have cough...
Replies
11
Views
520
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom