Today I am thankful for all of the blessings ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Today I am thankful for all of the blessings God has given, I'm thankful for his love and all of the living, everywhere I look I can see him, from his people, his animal's, waters, grass, dirt, trees and the flower's and their stem's, I say a prayer each day I'm alive, praying I have faith in all I do, because I know he's done them too, God, please watch over your creation's once again, tomorrow's a new day for you to begin, fill each of us with your laughter and love, so we can all look up above, with smiles on faces, love in our heart's, your love endures forever, and please fix the weather, we all get sick from time to time, Lord, heal us all with your healing wine, for the children who feels they are all alone, please make them feel welcome and give them a home, for every good woman, their is a good man, lead them together with a guiding hand, give us strength to get through the day, and what tomorrow bring's it await's, for some of us who seem to have trouble, God, touch and heal us with your kind hand as if it was a protective cover, for all of us who needs a job, help us build jobs that will protect our world, and hire us all to play such a great role, that we all love and cherish our part's, because it came from your heart, to live in this world as if it were new, and teach us all to love one another as Jesus did for you, I pray today for the love of God, father in Heaven, please help us all, to become better parent's, equally sharing, to do ours part's without the swearing, children who do right, should be in your sight, we should all live happy in your might, therefore we all get a goods sleep at night, In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Divine protection at work place Divine mercy, love, favour and grace upon my life and my family, total life transformation and above all, God's will to be done upon me in Jesus' name
Replies
8
Views
382
Brethren, in the name of Jesus Christ l thank God for and all of you for your prayers when I was down with cancer. With joy in my heart, I will like to announce that I have completed my treatment successfully and healed completely from metastatic adenocarcinoma. My ### has also completed her...
Replies
11
Views
452
Replies
9
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom