Today At Church

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory776

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me that I will have a good time at church today and I would not get tortured or tormented at all by loud noises and the enemy would not come near me the whole day and I would have a great time at this class I go to that I would be treated really good and I would have a wonderful time in Jesus name amen my name is ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it [John 1:5]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The Church of Acts puts what passes for the Church today to shame! The early Church of Acts was a glorious Church. A Church that lived as the following, "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers, and fear came upon every...
Replies
7
Views
151
The discussion group is later on today, so in like 4 hours. We need God to be present & fill the room. No mocking of Jesus hopefully. The conversation to be centred on Christ at all times. Speak about the harsh topics, as well as the easy. I also need to talk to my pastor about baptism maybe...
Replies
10
Views
240
I'm going to church today, so prayers for my church would be good and also for me to be more confident & to go with the Holy Spirit's leading. I don't know why I feel nervous to go church these days, maybe it's because I feel like I always need to be saying this & doing this, whereas at the...
Replies
11
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom