Today and every other day God, I am asking ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debra Paul

Humble Prayer Warrior
Today and every other day God, I am asking you for the guidance of your Holy Spirit. Help me to see you in my life and to do what is pleasing to you. Help me with all my financial problems. Strengthen me so that I will not give up. I know that you want me to have life and to have it abundantly. Leave no room for doubt about what I can do in the name of your loving son Jesus Christ. Look over my children so that they too can see you working in their lives. Send your Holy Spirit to guide and protect them. In Jesus’ name I pray.
 
i prayed for you, I hope you have a wonderful life! bless you and everyone you love and care for! <3
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pain and sadness have been my daily bread, and struggles have bent my back for too long. My soul is like dry land — cracked, empty, waiting for rain. But I believe Your Word. When the Holy Ghost comes upon me, I know dry land will be fruitful again. The places in my heart that feel dead will...
Replies
9
Views
158
Dear Lord Jesus, Pray and post again. As you know, my tragic backstory of being wrongfully fired and abused isolated discriminated school work. Thank you for not making me fat, but please help me lose weight too. Still forced to cut my hair. I’ve had enough. I really hope my life can get better...
Replies
7
Views
332
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife had purchased a ticket for her and my older daughter in May 2022 to leave in September 2022 for three months. They were going overseas to...
Replies
7
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,596
Messages
16,778,408
Members
648,145
Latest member
Aersuyrior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom