To ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter mani1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mani1

Guest
i lost my first unborn baby in miscarriage...plz do pray for me dat may God bless me again wid the healthy babies and may i conceive dis month amen..may he shower his blessings on me and grant me wid the happiness of children very soon amen n amen
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. God has heard Your prayers. He will honor your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.
 
John 14:1

Let not your heart be troubled. You are trusting God, now trust in Me.

Lord We Pray for ###, Bless her family life and give her healthy babies and make the home be cheerful.. . Lord Your promises are shields in our lives... you say in Deuteronomy 31:6 = Be strong! Be courageous! Do not be afraid of them! For the Lord your God will be with you. He will neither fail you nor forsake you.

We have no one Lord we have trust in you... as your word says in Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust the Lord completely; don't ever trust yourself. In everything you do, put God first, and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success.

We pray in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 


God open up my ###’s womb and allow her to conceive and have a healthy baby in Jesus’ name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband and I have been trying to have our 3rd baby for awhile now. I've experienced miscarriages after miscarriages. We're both in our late 30s, so I'm asking for prayers that we will conceive a normal and healthy baby soon (hopefully a baby girl). However, we want the baby to be healthy and...
Replies
8
Views
115
Plz pray for my husband, his health is not gud n v dnt have money for test. He is deep crises bcoz of me n his mom. Health he pend a lot for our heath n I am brain stroke pating n spending a lot of money for medicine. Due to dis stress his health is not supporting n unabel to bear dis crises n I...
Replies
8
Views
172
Some years ago, I sadly lost an unborn baby through quite late miscarriage; but I can't help thinking I may have lost one of two other unborn babies earlier, but am not quite sure... only God knows about them; I have no children on this earth, so I need to know more and I would be so grateful if...
Replies
8
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom