To Touch God

  • Thread starter Thread starter REV RABBI
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REV RABBI

Guest
REV ###, ###, ###. PLEASE PRAY- PRAY THAT I WOULD LIVE A HOLY AND HUMBLE LIFE. MY PRIORITY MUST BE TO DO THE WILL OR HEAVENLY FATHER.
 
Lord Bless ###, he needs you anointing to do your ministry, Praying in JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you please let your healing power to touch my sisters who are diabetic In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
13
Views
224
(LowerBodyPain) URGENT BODY PAIN RELIEF and HEALING? FatherGod HELPS ### with her lower body Pain. shes taking her Medicine, that she gets relief of it, with your Healing Touch, FatherGod on her Body FatherGod? FatherGod Helps ###, FatherGod Helps?? THANK You FatherGod??? wr live on ###? In...
Replies
7
Views
138
Please pray to remove demonic touch and presence whatever it takes in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom