To solve a family problem

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen! May God bless you.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
To solve a family problem
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Psalm 37:1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

Psalm 90:14 O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Psalm 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Please read this press release on The Gift Of Salvation.

http://www.ibosocial.com/ak1717/pressrelease.aspx?prid=###

My prayers are with you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear saints kindly pray for my family problem. My husband quit his job and I am earning. Sitting at home he is full time back of housemaids. Kindly pray that cooking lady should stop coming to our house permanently. She comes very late for work. My husband full time supports her. He fights with...
Replies
12
Views
215
Please pray for me have a family problems still 🙏🙏please pray for my husband's heart problems * mental problems to 🙏🙏
Replies
8
Views
159
I may be going through spiritual warfare, but how do i know if I actually am? I'm struggling to pray, getting distracted more by Tiktok (as I deleted the games, its like I replace one bad thing with another) & such, I haven't really posted much for my content creation (but as I have a dog now...
Replies
9
Views
492
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom