###, ###, ###, ###, ### & ###. TO PUT THEIR TRUST ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter psuedu
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

psuedu

Guest
###, ###, ###, ###, ### & ###.

TO PUT THEIR TRUST IN GOD TO be SAVE
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Isaiah 8:4: For before the child shall have knowledge to cry, My father, and my mother, the riches of Damascus and the spoil of Samaria shall be taken away before the king of Assyria. Historical Context: During Isaiah’s time, Judah was caught in a political storm. The kingdoms of Israel and...
Replies
9
Views
368
Reconciliation & Trust for ### Praise the Lord, Please pray for my friend ###. He used to follow Jesus back in school but his beliefs have changed and he currently doesn't feel comfortable going to church. Please pray that God touches his heart and mind to bring him back to Christ. God opens a...
Replies
9
Views
135
I ask for prayers to help me release my fears, anxiety, and trust in God. I want so bad to trust in His will and divine timing, but I fear my anxiety has hijacked my mind and I don't remember a time where I have felt this burden lifted. I have started daily prayer, frequent mass, and self-talk...
Replies
11
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,241
Messages
16,808,507
Members
650,649
Latest member
Aelioshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom