To Protect ### Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God, I lift up this precious child's mother to you! Almighty God, You know the prayers spoken and unspoken, and You are able to do exceeding abundantly above all we could ask or think. So I turn this mother over to you right now, believing in faith that Your Kingdom come and Your will be done in her life, and in the life of her daughter. Unite and quicken Your Holy Spirit in them! Grant unto them inspiration, faith and security. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

I pray this mother's job would be protected according to Your will. Thank You God that all things work together for the good to them who love You!

Romans 8:26-28
/>Bible Gateway passage: Romans 8:26-28 - King James Version
 
God I ask in Jesus name that you will bless this child's mother in every area of her mother's life.

Child of God,

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus name that You will send Your labors to every member of my family to minister the gift of salvation. Let all of them accept You Jesus as their Savior and Lord. Let them all confess with their mouth and believe in their heart that Jesus Christ is Lord. God let every member of my family (especially myself) become the person You are proud to call Your very own child. And one more thing, God all those in my family that are playing church, those who think that they are saved, but are not, save and deliver them. God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!

Please Pass This Prayer On To All Your Family & Friends that are Christians. And Continue To Pray for Your Family’s Salvation.



When You Think of Me…Pray for Me,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. God I'm so sorry for all the wrong I have done. Please forgive me. I repent (I turn from anything that is not pleasing to God). Jesus I’m calling upon You to save me right now! Jesus come live in my heart and be my Savior and Lord of my life. Make me the person You would be proud to call Your child. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit. God I Thank You in Jesus name for saving me, forgiving me, cleansing me with your blood and filling me with Your Holy Spirit." Amen.

God said in His word, "Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. He that comes to Me (Jesus) I will no wise cast out. If you will confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Rom. 10:9, 10, 13)
 
May the Lord bless her keep her and make his face shine upon her and give her peace hope love and may she see the entire love that you have for her and supply all your needs abundantly according to his mighty riches. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Christ protect ### from evil and keep her in her right mind thank you Jesus Christ
Replies
11
Views
174
Lord God Almighty im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth make a way were it seems to be no way stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace scatter, confuse, expose and destroy...
Replies
9
Views
187
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job and schedule i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my job bring in the help and coverage today don't let anyone call out let my coworkers show up today stop all persecution and harassment in the...
Replies
9
Views
506
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,487
Messages
16,800,297
Members
650,009
Latest member
Chruilmoormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom