TO PASS MY END OF TERM EXAMINATIONS

Shamoy Foster

Disciple of Prayer
Hello...
I would like for a special prayer for me to pass my end of term examinations and to let me come 1st or 2nd in my overall class😞 I am worried... My mom passed away a couple of months ago and I just want to make her proud.. I want to prove to myself also that all her struggles of sending me to school can be paid off... Please I am begging for a special prayer for great success in my future also.. Thank you😞 May all your prayers come through and may God continue to bless you all😭❤️
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, that I may successfully pass my final examinations and be given the opportunity to proceed to my internship. May God guide me, strengthen me, and bless all my efforts. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
146
I'm not from India. I’ve never studied any Indian syllabus before. I had to leave my home country for India last year due to some personal reasons and within a week of coming here my parents had me enrolled into an Indian school in the ISC biomath stream for class xi. For a bit of background...
Replies
8
Views
231
Pray for my children; ###, ###, ###, and ### who are preparing to sit their final examinations. They need God's divine guidance and wisdom to be upon them as they prepare for their exams to pass them outstandingly.
Replies
6
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,051
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom