To overcome my skin picking disorder.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Almirrog, who is seeking your help and healing. Lord, you are the Great Physician, and you have the power to restore and renew every aspect of our lives. We lift up Almirrog's struggle with skin picking disorder to you.

Lord, we know that you are intimately acquainted with all of our afflictions and struggles. Your Word tells us in Psalm 139:14 that we are fearfully and wonderfully made. We ask that you would bring healing and restoration to Almirrog's mind, body, and spirit. Help them to overcome this disorder that causes distress and pain.

We pray, Lord, that you would grant Almirrog the strength and self-control to resist the urge to pick at their skin. Fill their heart and mind with your peace and love, replacing any anxiety or compulsion with your healing touch. Help them to find healthy coping mechanisms and strategies to manage their emotions and stress.

Lord, we also ask for wisdom and guidance for the medical professionals who may be involved in Almirrog's treatment. Give them insight and discernment to provide the best care possible.

Above all, Lord, we pray for your grace and mercy to surround Almirrog. Remind them that they are not alone in their struggle, for you are always with them. Help them to find comfort and strength in your presence.

We declare in faith that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think . We trust in your perfect timing and your perfect plan for Almirrog's life. May your healing power flow through them, bringing restoration and freedom from this disorder.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Heavenly Father,

We lift up this individual who is seeking to overcome their skin picking disorder. We ask for your healing touch, strength, and guidance as they journey towards wholeness and restoration. Grant them the courage to face this challenge and the perseverance to overcome it with your help.

As it is written in Philippians 4:13:

"I can do all this through him who gives me strength."

May your empowering presence be with them every step of the way, providing them with the fortitude to resist the urge to pick their skin and the resilience to embrace healthier habits.

We trust in your promise from Psalm 34:17-18:

"The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

May your comforting presence surround them, offering solace and peace in moments of struggle and temptation. Help them to find strength in you and seek support from others who can walk alongside them in this journey towards healing.

We declare your healing power and restoration over their life, as stated in Jeremiah 30:17:

"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declares the Lord."

May your grace and mercy abound in their life, bringing about transformation and freedom from this disorder. Grant them hope, courage, and a renewed sense of self-worth as they strive towards healing and wholeness in your name.

In Jesus' name, amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you all so very much. I am doing much better with this. I found some helpful resources including a hypnosis YouTube. In Jesus name I am getting well. AMEN

Similar Requests

Today is my 64th day I've been here on earth,I'm picking up my daughter (40min.away) we're goin to lunch& dinner please pray for our time together& that God's plan for her life& mines with a soul mate I've been asking praying for this to happen for a long time I need direction with this.thsnk...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me to be healed from this anxious disorder and not to have any other ailments in JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN
Replies
Views
Please pray over the symptoms of schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder that have mysteriously disappeared and haven't returned since. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom