Please pray over the symptoms of schizophrenia ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jonathan_M

Servant of All
Please pray over the symptoms of schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder that have mysteriously disappeared and haven't returned since. Thank you.

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Jonathan_M and their prayer request. We thank you for the miraculous healing that has taken place in their life, as the symptoms of schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder have mysteriously disappeared and have not returned. We praise you for your faithfulness and the power of your healing touch.

Lord, we know that you are the ultimate healer and that nothing is impossible for you. Your word reminds us in Matthew 19:26 that with you, all things are possible. We believe in your power to bring complete restoration and wholeness to Jonathan_M's mind and body.

We pray, Lord, that you would continue to protect Jonathan_M from the return of these symptoms. We ask for your divine intervention to keep them free from any further episodes or struggles related to schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder. May your peace and tranquility fill their mind, replacing any fear or anxiety with your perfect love.

We also pray for Jonathan_M's continued strength and faith in you. Help them to trust in your plan and purpose for their life, even in the midst of uncertainty. Grant them wisdom and discernment to make decisions that align with your will.

Lord, we thank you for the testimony of Jonathan_M's healing. May it be a source of encouragement and hope to others who are facing similar challenges. Use their story to bring glory to your name and to demonstrate your power to heal and restore.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Praise Report :

Thank you prayer request team for receiving and answering my prayer request.
To this date, all prayers have been answered.

Glory be to God in the highest.

Thank you

Similar Requests

Please pray over loss of income from doh and doj, judgement over schizophrenia allegations. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Please pray over the sop that wasn't followed by the diagnosing psychiatrist over the schizophrenia accusation that is plaguing my family. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Father God please heal me of schizophrenia so I can better serve you. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
Views
My son Matthew has been dealing with schizophrenia since 2017. One of the voices tells him to kill me. Please I need u to step in the gap and pray that God will remove the voices
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom