To my loving God. I know now what I must ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanja

Disciple of Prayer
To my loving God.

I know now what I must do.. I see the shooting in the schools, I see the violent in the neighborhood. I see it all and I start to pray. Pray for you (GOD) to stop it. This is a violent world where children are kill`d for no reasons. And I pray every time that You, OUR GOD, will stop it. But We should`nt be praying for YOU to stop it. We should pray to YOU to give US the TOOLS to stop it. Instead of sitting in my room or my church and pray for the violens to stop, I will go out and find a way, and fight the violens with love and understanding. With you in my heart, not fight with religion and high words but common human caring. Like you did.

So I say this. I am only one person all the way up here in ###. And it's a start, but I can't do it all on my own. Start you too, wherever you are, because with God in our hearts we can do this, one step at a time.

So pray for Him to give you the tools and get out there in the street and start working one way or the other.

With blessings and all from ### up in ###.
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. I prayed for this request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So I know now what is really imperative right now. The enemy is using ### as a pawn to control me and he doesn't see it. God show him the error and evil he's committing by hurting people. ### is using ### as a pawn to hurt ### because he wants her to be jealous and it makes ### feel important...
Replies
8
Views
337
I know now why my older son is looking and being influenced by the two women at work and why he is so desperate to date this young female at work who tells him what to do. My son has had many bad relationships with girls younger than him who used him to get pregnant, and he never got to raise...
Replies
4
Views
332
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,726
Messages
16,802,768
Members
650,224
Latest member
Karuzeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom