To move out of my parents' house now

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for ### years old son move out of my house I'm a ### years old fix income he doesn't help me at all just pray he finds a place quickly
Replies
14
Views
249
Dear Lord Jesus, About the age of ### I suffer with AuDHD still living with my parents. My mom does not want me to move out, even though all my sisters are moved out, including one that’s younger than me the older two are happily married. The younger one is engaged. I don’t have a sweetheart...
Replies
12
Views
204
So I've been living with my parents and family this whole time and though it's not that bad, I really feel so suffocated here. I've never felt like home, or even myself. It feels like if I don't move out my life would be hell... I want to move out, be independent. I feel like being in a cage...
Replies
9
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,210
Messages
16,820,202
Members
651,264
Latest member
Wrmaraustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom