TO have a blessing marriage. I have been...

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2jasso

Disciple of Prayer
TO have a blessing marriage. I have been married for 10 years. Husband has been unfaithful several times. I pray to GOD to change him, lead him, and guide him in his path. I want to conceive and have children. I would like to have a blessing, faithful marriage filled with love and respect.

Please pray for my ### and marriage. God bless you

Thank You,

###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope everyone is doing ok , I need prayers for this week especially for Tuesday, I need no unnecessary criticism or people dictating choices for me , My ### has to renew her insurance stuff and I don’t need any lectures or suggestions about anything , going to have super hot weather this week...
Replies
16
Views
251
God please bless ### and my marriage, to keep it strong and Christ-centered. I pray for open communication and affection to flow freely from each other. I pray for a spirit of humility to dwell in our hearts, with serving selfless attitudes toward one another. I pray that we would be quick to...
Replies
7
Views
347
Hello my name is ### and I am residing at ### in ###. I have been suffering from mental illness and drug addiction for almost 20 years. The past 5 years has been extremely hard on me. I have delt with everything under the sun you could imagine since I moved to ### in 2020. My life has been hell...
Replies
11
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,921
Messages
16,804,735
Members
650,392
Latest member
Pialkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom