To God be the glory, I thank ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

El-ROL I declare as I agree with pastor ### that nothing missing, nothing broken. El-ROL the God that sees me heal me completely!!!! As I agree with pastor ### in Jesus name Amen El-ROL in your mercy show me mercy from evil call cancer as I agree with pastor ### in Jesus mighty name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
400
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise God! Hallelujah! Glory To God! Praise The Lord! Thank You Father! Thank You Jesus! I hope my emails aren't bothersome or irritating. (I realize this isn't an email) With that said, "Please pray for me." Please pray for the folks who are taking care of...
Replies
10
Views
53
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m a mentally and physically disabled senior citizen who is living on a very limited fixed income. Up until about 3½ or so years ago, I had been the so-called primary caregiver for my mom while she lived in the Pacific Northwest. Being...
Replies
12
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,972
Messages
16,817,090
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom