To God be the glory. I am one of those people who are

Anonymous

Beloved of All
To God be the glory. I am one of those people who are constantly praying for miracles in my life be it in heath or otherwise. I believe by His stripes it’s all done. I wish I could see it but then the Bible says we should walk in faith and not sight. I pray that God reveals himself to me as I walk through this journey called life. I believe I am a walking miracle of God and the fact that I woke up to see another day is because of his love and grace. I pray that the Lord speak to the dry bones in all areas of my life and they listen to Him. Amen
 
To God be the glory. I am one of those people who are constantly praying for miracles in my life be it in health or otherwise. I believe by His stripes it’s all done. I wish I could see it but then the Bible says we should walk in faith and not sight. I pray that God reveals himself to me as I walk through this journey called life. I believe I am a walking miracle of God and the fact that I woke up to see another day is because of His love and grace. I pray that the Lord speak to the dry bones in all areas of my life and they listen to Him. Amen

Praying with and for you in Jesus.

You can copy and paste this to pray every day and share...

There is nothing that happens for us that is bad. All things work for our good in Jesus! Look at everything as good!

Sing throughout your days: Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus, or anything that is on your heart to sing to Jesus! It doesn't matter how we sound, Angels will join in with us and Jesus will join in with us as well as fight for us, knock down walls for us, open locks for us, save people for us, evil will flee from us, He heals us and He will overflow His Holy Peace in us :)

Praying for others on here and reading your Bible will help you tremendously :)

I wanted to commit suicide once, I even came up with a plan. Right before I headed out the door I posted a prayer on here & hoping there might be help from God one last time I opened the Bible and only read "take no thought for your life." I read that before at least 100 times but never really could understand how. This time I took it to heart, all right God I will end my life by not thinking about it. I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought over and over and over again "take no thought" was my only thought that day. All of a sudden I noticed something, Jesus showed up, all my pains were gone, no neck ache, no back pain, no leg pain from many many accidents I had over the years & no pain in my heart as my wife had left me. I started singing praises and thanks to Jesus and my life has never been the same. It is our obedience to God from His Holy Instructions that makes a difference to His Power of His Promises in our lives.

Be a doer of Jesus friend, it really makes a difference! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Search the Bible for Jesus' Promises friend, do them and claim them in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus :)

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend :)

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart :)

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that Jesus will help block those people who had caused trouble and drama ### to focus on the discipleship and eventually marriage and job and also strengthen my faith in relying on his providence where now where is seen. And I only want the women that is selected by Jesus not some drama ###...
Replies
6
Views
285
I am just trying to earn a living but those people are stopping me so ask Jesus to remove them from their jobs too, since they love to do so and cause as much problem trouble and give them no peace and since those people love cash so much give them all the cash but they will live not using it...
Replies
6
Views
237
I am one with the one that created me. -- Oneness in my faith. Oneness in my heart. Guided by live and wisdom. My mind is open to receive God's words for me. I asked God for wisdom and I listened for him to tell me what he wanted me to do. I stopped asking and started listening. This is real. It...
Replies
7
Views
496
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom