To break down the minimal redaction process for a

As I've said before, the KJV is a beautiful, poetic, even melodic rendering of the scriptures.

1 Corinthians 10:14 (KJV)

Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.

And while the NLT certainly simplifies the text, the Message Bible breaks it down completely...

1 Corinthians 10:14 (MSG)

So, my very dear friends, when you see people reducing God to something they can use or control, get out of their company as fast as you can.​
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

What is the point in making a prayer here especially if Artificial Intelligence or AI is going to redact what our problems are or redact the specifics of our prayers and add a picture that isn’t even about what we are praying about. I do believe Jesus knows what we are praying about and I do...
Replies
7
Views
256
  • Article Article
Though when spoken, I may not fully understand what God is saying through me, or why; I have found that when He is ready to bring His Word to pass (usually within the span of a year), He confirms that message either with scriptural references in sequences of three, or by breaking down the...
Replies
1
Views
216
Work has been very difficult with a promotion; however, the person I report to doesn't want to train me. I am being treated unfairly at the workplace just because I'm black. May the saints support me in prayer for a breakthrough in my career as I need a job to be able to take care of my...
Replies
11
Views
422
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,141
Messages
16,796,628
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom