Imsorerl

Disciple of Prayer
To be sensitive in dealing with issues at work in administration of staff and detainees and my conduct with my other comrades. Also protection of my kids and their health and education. Thank you. My name is ###. I'm a ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
###, I stand in agreement with you my friend.
Heavenly Father I pray that You would meet all of ###'s home and work needs, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!​
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Also new insurance office not calling back, this is so frustrating and difficult when I’m dealing with an emergency situation and dealing with these legal issues and mngs fighting us on this and very retaliating and harassing over this difficult situation injuries and injustices over sensitive...
Replies
7
Views
259
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:102 – “I have not departed from your laws, for you yourself have taught me.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, the psalmist affirms his steadfast commitment to God’s laws. He declares that he hasn’t turned away...
Replies
9
Views
43
I ###, ### yrs old, am requesting your prayers for healing my internal body organs diseases, loss of memory and eyesight problem. Also, could you please for my two sons ### and ### to be released from the bondage of marijuana drugs. And my marriage issue where my wife was cursed and she left me...
Replies
6
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom