To be able to pay my taxes ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Barring an unexpected miracle, I won’t be able to pay rent tomorrow. I failed my ### and two ###. All I know is it is over for me and there is no getting out of this. I am sorry to my family and to Jesus for failing them and for failing to take care of my family. Please Jesus, watch over and...
Replies
10
Views
156
My husband passed away 1 year ago. I'm 2 years behind on property taxes getting close to the 3rd year when the house will be taken. I'm age ###, live on social security. Since my husband passed I can't think straight. Our house is in a contract with another man who passed. I'm being bullied by...
Replies
10
Views
338
Jesus please let my ### not be in trouble for his internet searches on the school laptop. We have warned him so many times--so has his teacher --like stop doing it, and yet he will not listen, and feels entitled to keep doing it. Now, he has received a "logical consequences" form, and I am very...
Replies
12
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,397
Messages
16,810,789
Members
650,782
Latest member
Drausorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom