To Be A Teacher. Studying Is Getting Hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Account Closed
Lord forgive me of all my sins, Lord have mercy on me.

Lord Jesus, Heavenly Father, Holy Spirit I pray for more passion towards my studies to be a teacher. I know I will be a fair, non judgemental teacher. Lord please I pray to get over my procrastination. I am behind and it's my last year..Lord I need spiritual help from your ministering Angels and your Holy Spirit.
 
Lord praying for learning to praise you by doing your will through your lead. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let everything go smoothly today at school for my ### and let him realize he needs to study for his test tomorrow. Please also let him make up the work that he missed the other day on his lunch and also go to bed earlier. Please also help my ### at his job and let him remember to...
Replies
10
Views
223
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ezra 7:1 – “After these things, during the reign of Artaxerxes king of Persia, Ezra son of Seraiah, the son of Azariah, the son of Hilkiah…” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Ezra 7:1 introduces a key figure in the restoration of the...
Replies
9
Views
155
Please pray for me about my lessons with my piano teacher. Pray that they would go well. My piano teacher has a difficult personality and has been very strict, lacking empathy and understanding while expecting those things for herself which has made me sometimes dread my lessons with her even...
Replies
6
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom