To All Those Anxious...

  • Thread starter Thread starter I_Care
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I_Care

Guest
I ask God to send his tranquility to all those who are anxious today. To those who are worrying. Who are distraught. Who are carrying crosses they feel they simply cannot bear. I praise God for a tremendous answer of prayer this week. It was a matter of life or death. There were hours this week I felt I couldn't go on. And He got me through. I pray for others going through similar situations, that they'll find the strength to hold on.
 
The Lord is always with us, that is His promise. I pray that all will continue to pray their prayers with faith that He is working on their situation. Realize sometimes when we are pushed to the limit and feel like giving up is when He starts showing us through our FAITH blessings He planned for us. May the Lord Bless all. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 ❤️ 🙏 Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name, bless the writer of this prayer and myself with knowledge, wisdom, a keen accurate gift of discernment, and a wise and understanding heart in all that You have called and chosen each of us to do. Bless each of us with the desire, love, and...
Replies
9
Views
194
Also with Those close this major persecution and we need their total cooperation, understanding, and support in these vicious battles of God’s enemies against us, and this worker would communicate once again that God would convert and convict them to help this last time and not allow the enemy...
Replies
7
Views
165
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, We desire to trust You more each day. No matter what circumstances we face or what happens next in this world, help us to hold fast to the Bible. Please suit us up in Your armor—with the helmet of salvation to guard our minds. When we’re cycling through anxious thoughts, please show...
Replies
0
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom