Tired Of Suffering

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bootie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bootie

Guest
This prayer request is for my son who is in prison until 10/2012:

I only have one eye, the other one being a prosthetic and I'm suffering from an elusive eye condition that 5 ophthalmologists have been unable to diagnose. My condition is episodic, with periods of remission. I have many symptoms. Extreme pressure on pupil and behind eye, on and off a stabbing pain in the corner of eye near the nose, trouble seeing, trouble focusing (can't watch tv or read etc), pupil has a white haze encircling it, a sensation behind prosthetic eye socket like it is trying to see, sensitivity to light and lots of floaters etc. These episodes, which last 2-3 weeks or more keep me suffering from the intense pressure and pain, laying on my bunk, basically incapacitated. I have some short periods of remission before the cycle starts all over again. I have been praying for healing for over a year. I believe God is my only hope. Please pray for me to be healed.
 
Lord Please Help your beloved child, he is praying desperation, have mercy on him, he is begging you to wash his sins and relieve him from suffering, Lord put your healing hand on you child and do a miracle - so he can witness your greatness and glorify your name in Jesus Christ. Praying in JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
Lord God, thank You so much for ###. I pray Your Word over ###'s son in Isaiah 35:5a. Lord Jesus, You are the same yesterday, today and forever. Have mercy on ### Lord and heal the eye that is afflicted and restore to her son a brand new eye where there is now a prosthetic one. Let her son see clearly out of both eyes. Nothing is too hard for You. Let this healing be to Your glory, a testimony to Your absolute love for ### and her son. For You are both willing and able to do more than we can ask or even think. Free her son in Christ. Let the Salvation that comes from the Gospel of Christ fall on her whole family. Prepare their hearts to receive You Lord. Let faith in You reign over this household. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
 
God I ask in Jesus' name that You will honor his prayer request. Heal ###'s eyes. Heal them from the top of their head to the bottom of their feet. Heal and make them whole. Heal their relationship with their son. Bless this family. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

Touch this person with your holy spirit and heal him. Show your miracles and cure all the illness he is facing.

Please help him.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
I am praying for the healing of this

eye. May this man be able to see

properly in Jesus name I pray
 
Bootie, I am praying for you. I'm going to make a suggestion for you as well. It sounds like this might be worth taking to a neuroophthalmologist, since the sensations/floaters are also affecting the socket behind your prosthetic, the issue may be in the optic nerve itself. My dad had a tumor that applied pressure to his optic nerve and had similar difficulty trying to have an accurate diagnosis made. If it is nerve-based, there are a LOT of options out there to help preserve your sight and reduce your pain.

Don't give up!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### requests.

Amen .....!!!
 
Father I ask for healing and complete restoration of sight physically and spiritually for ### and his son.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I am so tired of suffering, please take my life now, please give me comfort and hope as I have completely lost it Please Lord Jesus, grant this request
Replies
8
Views
336
Please pray for me I can’t take it any more I’m tired of suffering I’m tired of the attacks from the enemy God promised me a healing and it it says with his stripes I’m healed please pray for me to have faith to see this for all fear disbelief and doubt and fear to go in Jesus name amen for me...
Replies
8
Views
362
Please pray that my stubborn arrogant neighbours who don't care at all for house order—after 3pm no noise/night sleep. Midnight, 3am, 5am, various incidents. Dogs who bark 1 hour and more. Loud music. Noisy walking. Slamming with doors and windows very loud etc. Lord please deal with them. Lord...
Replies
7
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom