Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Hello. I’ve just recently been diagnosed with a glioblastoma brain tumor. The Dr.’s say my prognosis isn’t good as they haven’t given me very long at all. This is the worst of the kind. This type is almost always fatal. Please pray for my family and I during this crucial uncertain time. I’m hoping God would allow me to come through this on the other side with a better and stronger testimony. I know that my God can and will do anything in a blink of an eye. Thank you’s for your continued prayers and support.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for Jesus to heal my throat of a cold I pray for Jesus to heal the soar throat, stuffy nose, and sore eye pain ontop of other eye pain injury Thank you Jesus for healing me of my throat and nose and eyes Pray for Jesus to give peace which surpasses all understanding, to bring calmness and...
Replies
9
Views
147
Please pray for ### from ###. His mother ### and ### His auntie. They are sick and need a job to eat well and buy medicines. They are very spiritual people. In ###, kind and devoted.
Replies
8
Views
125
I am a physician going through a terrible period of false accusations that have resulted in criminal charges. I did not do at all what is alleged and I am God-fearing kind person. Not only am I not able to work for the past ### months because of these false accusations, to make matters worse, my...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,444
Members
649,468
Latest member
Froutsain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom