Lord we pray for ### and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal from every disease and infirmity. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Hello. I’ve just recently been diagnosed with a glioblastoma brain tumor the worst kind. The worst kind the Dr.’s say this type is almost always non-responsive to Chemo. So they say I just go on living as best I can. So I’m trying to make the most of everything and everyday I have left. As they’ve only given me 6-12 months if not 1-3 years if I’m lucky. So I’m asking for prayers that God would heal me as I know He can! Please pray for my family and I during this troubling time. Thank you’s for your kind thoughts and prayers.
I have prayed that God will reach out with His merciful hand and heal you. Know that you are not alone on this journey, He is always with you and He loves you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### from ###. His mother ### and ### His auntie. They are sick and need a job to eat well and buy medicines. They are very spiritual people. In ###, kind and devoted.
Replies
8
Views
125
Pray for Jesus to heal my throat of a cold I pray for Jesus to heal the soar throat, stuffy nose, and sore eye pain ontop of other eye pain injury Thank you Jesus for healing me of my throat and nose and eyes Pray for Jesus to give peace which surpasses all understanding, to bring calmness and...
Replies
9
Views
147
I am a physician going through a terrible period of false accusations that have resulted in criminal charges. I did not do at all what is alleged and I am God-fearing kind person. Not only am I not able to work for the past ### months because of these false accusations, to make matters worse, my...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,017
Members
649,440
Latest member
Astuydorirville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom