Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Hello... I’ve just recently been diagnosed with a glioblastoma brain tumor. I found this out in late December of this past year. The dr.’s say my prognosis isn’t good as they’ve given me maybe 6 months to a year if I’m lucky!.....please pray for my family and I during this time. As it is uncertain
Believe in God nothing is impossible for him ask with faith and ask it shall be given to you as per his will so ask with faith and surely God will answer you and give you strength and peace for you and family
 
Hello... I’ve just recently been diagnosed with a glioblastoma brain tumor. I found this out in late December of this past year. The dr.’s say my prognosis isn’t good as they’ve given me maybe 6 months to a year if I’m lucky!.....please pray for my family and I during this time. As it is uncertain
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen 🙏
 
Hello... I’ve just recently been diagnosed with a Gioblastoma brain tumor. I found this out in late December of this past year. The dr.’s say my prognosis isn’t good as they’ve given me maybe 6months to a year if I’m lucky!.....please pray for my family and I during this time. As it is uncertain
Lord, Please help ### to heal by your mercy and grace. In Jesus mighty name we pray, Amen
 
Father in the name of Jesus, let there be a miracle

Hello... I’ve just recently been diagnosed with a glioblastoma brain tumor. I found this out in late December of this past year. The dr.’s say my prognosis isn’t good as they’ve given me maybe 6 months to a year if I’m lucky!.....please pray for my family and I during this time. As it is uncertain
 
Hello... I’ve just recently been diagnosed with a glioblastoma brain tumor. I found this out in late December of this past year. The dr.’s say my prognosis isn’t good as they’ve given me maybe 6 months to a year if I’m lucky!.....please pray for my family and I during this time. As it is uncertain
Heavenly Father, Kindly touch this person and heal him. In Jesus name I Pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for Jesus to heal my throat of a cold I pray for Jesus to heal the soar throat, stuffy nose, and sore eye pain ontop of other eye pain injury Thank you Jesus for healing me of my throat and nose and eyes Pray for Jesus to give peace which surpasses all understanding, to bring calmness and...
Replies
9
Views
147
I am a physician going through a terrible period of false accusations that have resulted in criminal charges. I did not do at all what is alleged and I am God-fearing kind person. Not only am I not able to work for the past ### months because of these false accusations, to make matters worse, my...
Replies
9
Views
178
Please pray for ### from ###. His mother ### and ### His auntie. They are sick and need a job to eat well and buy medicines. They are very spiritual people. In ###, kind and devoted.
Replies
8
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,727
Members
649,500
Latest member
Ashoormaorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom