Time Is Running Out

  • Thread starter Thread starter David Selvan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David Selvan

Guest
My dear friends

Please do pray for a major breakthrough for me.

I have served The Lord for many years. I was so gullible that I gave my money to people I trusted.

But NOT ONE helped me when I fell into tough times.

Now I have no one to turn to.

The devil has been telling me it's no use.

But I know He will do a miracle to restore my life and finances.

Please pray for me

###
 
Lord help this brother in Christ restore his faith in You and Your True Word. Amen
 
Oh lord show you mercy on ### and give your support to him in everything he does, lord he is seeking you with faith. father protect him in your arms and command the satan to live from his place, jesus i submit this person to you and you take care of him..in your faithful name i pray amen
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
God will help you He puts you in this situation to learn. Trust in Him and He will deliver you out of all your problems and tribulations. Make good use of your blessed situation. Please dear Lord Jesus answer this ###'s prayers. AMEN!
 
Lord I pray for financial restoration in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Dear ###

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

TO GOD BE THE GLORY. Iit is very close to checkout time but I spoke to the manager my situation and she graciously gave me until 1 pm to vacate the room. I am still standing on gods promise to perfect that which CONCERNETH me . I still need intercession to stand in faith with me. I could never...
Replies
13
Views
151
As a single father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy I've turned to the Lord on many issues I need help I would love to have a Godly wife I am doing the best I can we need to find the key to our band so we can move it and we are blinds or in it and it has a broad blown in it I...
Replies
11
Views
164
These evil running out of excuses why they think they can get away from trying to evict us and taking away our discount. Please help Lord continue in these your battles from these evil perpetrators harassers persecutors causing this tormenting injustices we already complied to all their evil...
Replies
7
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom