Tightness On His Back And Neck

  • Thread starter Thread starter StandTro
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StandTro

Guest
God bless brothers and sisters. Please keep my brother in Christ in prayer. He's having tightness on his back and neck. Please pray that he feel better and that he have understanding. Thank you and God bless. :-)
 
Hello Friend, I prayed to God for you ....!

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For the last few hours, I've been experiencing a sharp strange pain right at the back of my neck. I don't think it's really happening. I believe it's spiritual warfare making me think that I'm experiencing this pain. This has happened to me before and aligns with demonic attacks I've been...
Replies
10
Views
248
Hello everyone, I have a chest tightness on my left side when I pray or do tongues, I am trying to get rid of this evil spirit that's resisting. Can you please pray for ###? God bless you all!
Replies
9
Views
1K
Seeking prayer support from the wider family in Christ. I am currently in my first serious relationship. While we have shared many beautiful moments, there are also times when my own missteps and communication mistakes have caused my girlfriend to be very upset. I continually pray for God to...
Replies
8
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,251
Messages
16,820,539
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom