Tight Stool. Very uncomfortable. Pray for ### ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me specifically that I will soon be free of the present circumstance that I find myself in. It has been going on for many years now and I suspect that it is finally coming to an end and I need as many prayers as possible to be able to push through the present circumstance that I...
Replies
10
Views
350
I am sick tonight and very uncomfortable. Please pray that I can sleep. Also, my ### who is the executor of my parent's will won't give me my share. I have a lawyer but nothing seems to get accomplished. It is distressing.
Replies
9
Views
450
My coworkers make me very uncomfortable; they’re always complaining about me and running their mouths. Please pray for a resolution to this.
Replies
5
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom