Ticks

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear friend, and are grateful for the opportunity to stand in agreement with you before the Lord. We pray that as you returned from your time in the woods, no ticks or any other harmful creatures made their way into your home or affected your cats.

If you found that your request was answered and your home remains safe and tick-free, we would love for you to share a praise report with us all. If, however, you still have concerns or the need for prayer lingers, please don't hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue praying with you and for you.

May God bless you and keep you, as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We agree with you in prayer that your home and your pets remain safe and healthy, trusting that the Lord hears our prayers and acts according to His perfect will.

In Jesus Name We Pray
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN ASSIGNMENT ENDS TODAYYYYYYYY GREATLY IM NOT IN MY OWN EARNED EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR THAT I DONT HAVE A HOME FOR ME MY 2 CATS THATS A GOOD THING GREATLY SURELY ANOTHER DOOR WINDOW CAN OPEN THAT MYSELF MY 2 CATS CAN STAYYYYYYY WHERE WE ARE WELCOMED NOT BEING ABUSED OR NOT APPRECIATED LET WHAT...
Replies
8
Views
191
I get a new home urgently to live a new home for my 2 cats that my 2 cats get an old lady we get a new home to be safe in urgently and I don’t cry that no one not even my 2 cats made it im used to it this has been always my life story I accept it. Im ok that im ok being by myself greatly jealous...
Replies
10
Views
139
Dear Lord, I come before you today with a heavy heart, burdened by the situation surrounding my son ### and my brother ###. You know the details of the cancelled ticket and the circumstances that led to this delay. I lift up ### to you, asking for your divine intervention in this matter. Please...
Replies
10
Views
472
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,919
Messages
16,793,619
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom