Threat Of Losing My Place I Am Staying!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Renche
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Renche

Guest
Urgent please!!! Was given notice to vacate the place I'm renting. My rent is paid up, on time every month and got notice now. I'm a single mom, no fixed income or support from the dad. It is a struggle to get that money together and to put food on the table. I firmly believe God gave me this place and I thank Him almost every day for it, it is close to the school (I don't have a vehicle) and it is very safe, but have a spiritual fight with spiritual darkness around - neighbors try to work me out for their friends. I cannot afford another move, still paying off on the previous one and struggle hugely to get work. Please pray for that too. I will be seeing the person in charge on Monday morning at 8:00 to try and resolve. Please pray that God will fight this fight for me, for favor and grace. Only God can help!! I am really very tired with all the struggles I'm facing and this is a huge one. I love God and also work in His Kingdom (voluntarily) and He is my provider. Thank you so much. I pray God will bless you for praying with me and that it will count as seed for your harvest. Amen.
 
Oh Lord, I pray for this sister who is seeking your help. Lord, speak to her home owners and make them to withdraw the notice they have given to her. Lord, extend your support in everything she does and grant her according to your will. Father, give her strength to overcome all the troubles in her life. Lord, bless her and protect her in your arms .... in your powerful name I pray amem.
 
Dear Lord, You know your child's problem more than anyone. Teach ### to keep holding on You alone. Give her a mountain moving faith! as she may speak to her mountain and gain victory! we believe Lord, the more we endure and obey, the more glory we can receive from You. I speak in the name of Jesus, may the heavenly atmosphere come down to her house and her environment, as You are the God of all God, the Jehovah Jireh, You will provide all her needs and we believe through her life, many souls will revive! in Jesus name, amen!
 
I in Jesus name you are the provider of shelter and everything that we need, please let the holy spirit touch the landlord of your child and reverse what he is about to do, Lord please have mercy on your child in Jesus name. Amen
 
Child of God,

Psalm 94:19 Tells Us…When I worried (when I am anxious) about many things, Your assuring words (God’s Word) soothed my soul with comfort and joy.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Minister to my heart through your Holy Spirit and the Word of God. Comfort me with peace and understanding when my spirit is troubled and I am overwhelmed. Let me pray about everything and not worry about anything. And as I am praying let the presence of Your Holy Spirit comfort me, quiet my anxious thoughts and guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Let me know that everything is going to be alright. That this will work out for my good.

When I don’t understand, give me understanding. When I don’t know which way to go, please direct my footsteps. Lead and guide me in the direction that You want me to take. Bless me with courage and deliver me from the spirit of fear when and if it tries to attack my faith with anxious thoughts. Bless me with strength when I am weak. Bless me with hope when all seems hopeless. Encourage Me Lord Jesus. Never let me give up on my God given dreams, and goals. Bless Me. Supply all my need. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all those that care about me, those I care about, the writer of this prayer, and especially the one who sent this prayer to me. God Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.” Amen, so be it.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Pass This Message On…

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord Jesus, I pray that You stand by Your child in her distress. Lord help her to be able to stay in her home as You see her needs. Amen.
 
God bless you. First of all did you sign a lease and for how long. If you do, the landlord is legally bound by law to honor that lease. If not, the landlord have to give you sufficient notice to give you time to find a place. That is one thing. the other, I pray that you have not broken any of the landlord rules for him to have reasons for you to move. And even if you did, you must be given time to correct it.

Father I pray in the name of Jesus that all plans of satan be aborted and cut in its track so it will not accomplish what it is set up to accomplish. I pray that your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Father I pray that this woman will give her all to You, both body soul, and spirit and that You will be Lord over all her life. Father give her ideas of how to be a successful woman, mother in Jesus name and that she will bring everything in prayer to you and I mean everything and You will multiply her resources in Jesus name. I pray for Your supernatural covering over her, her child, and everything she owns. I also pray that she will have a deeper and intimate relationship with You, and that she will give You total control over her life in Jesus name. I pray also father to be her advocate in this matter concerning her meeting with the landlord in Jesus name amem.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

JESUS please close the mouth of the dog towards the cats. I pray he is a good dog and understands we are here to pick him up to come with us. He needs to understand to attack anything father i pray for today and to be a great day for me to turn in the paperwork in JESUS name amen
Replies
10
Views
150
Jesus I need to adopt ### cats asap I am staying at a friend's house Please pray for me to have peace of mind when I go to school that none thing is touched and that I find homes for these ### cats in JESUS Name like next week Thank you amen
Replies
6
Views
346
With poor health, I am staying far away from my home town due to my present job postings in bank and facing extreme hardship. I request to pray for change of my job posting nearest to home town to take care of my family and health. God Bless you All.
Replies
8
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,503
Messages
16,811,747
Members
650,843
Latest member
Chreydaruorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom