Thoughts

Lwill0926

Servant of All
God in heaven be with me. My mind is all over the place and not sleeping at now. I'm just to have peace of mind. Lord help me...
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been plagued with divination thoughts since being in the new age even after returning to Christ and leaving behind those things (although I'm hoping that steps I'm taking to walk in true forgiveness and be obedient to Christ in all ways will alleviate these attacks finally). I am...
Replies
10
Views
127
Hello, please pray for me. I am experiencing a lot of depressive thoughts, and I am struggling to get through this. I am having thoughts that I don't truly agree with (they don't align with God's word) about life being meaningless, feeling insecure, worthless, and also paranoid that people...
Replies
11
Views
203
I recently broke up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked and I now keep having intrusive thoughts about him now dating other people (some of these thoughts may be due to spiritual warfare). Please pray this would stop. It's so painful. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom