Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The holy presence of God almighty moves in the hearts of those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. He moves around people who gather together to pray, praise, and hear Gods word.

Where two of three are gathered in My name, there I am in the midst of them.
Matt. 18.20

The precious Holy Spirit of God wants to live inside of us only if we let Him in. To comfort us, to teach us, to love us and to guide our steps to heaven. He wants to help us in our journey, the straight and narrow way that leads to His glorious presence.
We must ask Him daily to help us and guide our steps toward the right road and never stray from it.

I am the God that healeth thee. i am the Lord your healer. I sent my word and I healed your desease, I am the Lord your healer.
Exodus 15.26

This is a wonderful promise God has given to us . He continue to tell us this eternal truth to our hearts. But I will restore to you to health, and heal your wounds. Therefore confess your sins to each other, and pray for each other so you may be healed. Cancer, heart desease, emphezyma and any desease you may have, Jesus can do wonders in our life.

The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

When we welcome Jesus in our home and in our heart, wonderful things can happen to us and to those we love and care.

Lord be gracious to us, we long for You, and be our strenght every morning, our salvation in times of trouble.
Isa. 33.2

It is a wonderful opportunity for us to welcome the holy presence in our home, in our heart and in our life. Everything will fall into place when we let Jesus in and satan out. All problems in life will be solved and the peace that passeth all understanding shall fill your heart with joy.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
As we worship You in spirit and in truth, we bow down before the Lord our God. Where two or three are gathered in My name, there I am, in the midst of them. Yes Lord, You are welcome in our home and in our heart.

Similar Requests

• Article
Be ready to welcome Jesus to your home and to your heart. He is knocking our door and want us to open us and give Him all the glory, all the honor and all the praise, because He want us all in His gloriour presence in heaven. He touched me and made me whole. How true this is in my own life...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The road that leads to Gods glorious presence is long and steep, sometimes full of trials and troubles everywhere. Satan does not want us get there so he sends all kinds of temptations and evil tricks to make us all miss our way to glory. Dont let him do this to you. Keep your eyes on Jesus...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God, in His infinity mercy and love sent Jesus, the Son of the living God to this world to save us from sin and evil and to lead us all to His glorious presence. Opening the gates of heaven so we can enter in. Let us all bless His holy name and continue to sing praises to His holy name. He...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There is a wonderful place to live on earth, and that is where the holy presence of God reveals Himself on those who seek His face. Day and night calling on His name. Living beneath the wings of the divine righteousness of God is the right place to be. This is a place reserved for all the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Happy is the man and the woman who hears the voice of the Lord telling to come to Him and follow in His steps to reach heaven. For their treasure is not earthly, it is heavenly and will last forever and ever. This heavenly wisdom comes from deep faith in Gods word and will for our life...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom