• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Those who came to the Lord were healed.

Wenceslatt

Prayer Warrior
Lepers came asking for mercy. Jesus healed all of them.
Blind people came to Him and they were given sight to see the wonders of Gods mercy.
The lame came to the Lord and they went away walking in the steps that leads to heaven.
The dead were raised by the power of Jesus word. He said. Lazarus, come forth. The dead came out from a cold tumb and gave glory to God almighty.

Just run to the arms of Jesus. Healing, mercy, grace and love you will find when entering into His holy presence.

Never ever give up on asking forgiveness from the Lord.
Our sins are no greater than His mercy and compassion.
Many came to Him and were forgiven, healed and restored forever.
Amen

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

SisterMeghan

Prayer Warrior
Wonderful things happens to those who follow the Lord and hear His voice and obey what He says. People around Him wondered where Jesus came from. Healings and miracles happened all around. God sent Him to earth to be an example of life which we should follow. He is the Master of everything. Just do what Jesus did.

GreeterMaryLou

Prayer Warrior
My trust is in the Lord. When those horrible virus are spreading all over the world, I trust in the Lord to be protected and cared for. His word is true. All kinds of deseases will come to earth before the coming of the Lord Jesus. I am waiting to see Him when He arrives.

Barrenwick

Humble Prayer Partner
I trust lord. According to me v should surrender before him with all our heart, mind then he will guide in all ways

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Life study of the Bible
    Help christian study Bible
    • Lionlamb
    • Updated:
  • Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
Top Bottom