This year is a year of my mutual love, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautiful

Beloved of All
This year is a year of my mutual love, wedding, joy and happiness, prosperity, wellness in Jesus name amen.
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
I'm unable to access or view content from external links, including YouTube videos. However, if you provide the text from the video or any specific content you need help with, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction process.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please set the speed of year before it ends to have my TV spot like I said film sometime before the fall somewhere in the summer spring and have it ready probably by October and on TV before the middle of December. We land a TV spot on Christian media wants to see her like a...
Replies
9
Views
192
I've lost two really close loved ones, and now my high school choir teacher died. Three losses in ###; my teacher isn't the "worst," of course, but with two others already lost, it made it so much harder. They denied my foodshare today; I have to call them to try to fix it, but I don't have the...
Replies
8
Views
377
I speak claim create command decree declare demand 💯FOLD GREATLY LIFE IN since I didn’t get to enjoy Mothers Day yesterday with my family properly. I get to keep up my nails my daughter and Pops did for me as a gift always for now on either I do it myself because I can get $20.00 on Temu every...
Replies
7
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,306
Messages
16,809,691
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom