This morning I have the worst knots in my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
This morning I have the worst knots in my stomach. I can't bear to see the face of my love in school today. I don't know if I can make it. I want him to look at me with love and care, Lord, please help him see that. I am scared to see his face because I feel like I will break down and cry. Please pray that he looks at me the way I look at him. Please, Lord, let him look at me with eyes of love. I am so frightened and I can't stress that enough. I want to be with him more than anything. Please pray and hope that he does too. I hope that he will make an effort to say something to me today. I hope and pray that today has good surprises. God, lead me the way where my luck is at its best. I trust in you that you will put us together again as long as I believe in it too. I can't give up on my feelings so God help me through today and fulfill my blessings. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i need a few things done on my car this morning and i am asking that the mechanics are honest and reliable and that everything is done perfectly for me...i also ask that i am not over-charged for any of the work that they are doing for me i pray for all of this in Jesus's Name to my Heavenly...
Replies
6
Views
268
Good morning. I have a request. I want to go and live overseas with my husband and children and I want us to get proper paying jobs.
Replies
4
Views
243
My name is ### and I’m feeling depressed. I Have not lose many pounds yet :( then my little chihuahua dog scratch me on my left cheek right next to my mouth and although I don’t have a scratch or blood on it now my left cheek feels different maybe one of the ligaments on that side got a bit...
Replies
10
Views
450
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom