This might be a selfish prayer, but I pray that ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
This might be a selfish prayer, but I pray that ### realises that we can have a future together. I know that he rejected me, but I believe that God made me meet him for a reason. We could really build something long-lasting and meaningful together, and help each other fulfil our God-given purpose. I pray that he sees the great things we could create with each other.
 
Psalm 59: You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely. May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. Believe and keep praying. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Psalm 89:2
I will tell them, “God’s love can always be trusted, and his faithfulness lasts as long as the heavens.”
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brethren for past few years I have desire to get married. I have told my mom and she agreed that we will start the search. Few days ago to know the future I happen to consult one astrologer and he told you will get married late hearing that I am so afraid and depressed he told about me many...
Replies
9
Views
178
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 22:17: “Beware, the LORD is about to take firm hold of you and hurl you away, you mighty man. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 22:17 delivers a strong warning to ###, the palace administrator in Jerusalem. In this verse, God...
Replies
8
Views
350
Maybe my request might be selfish ... But please pray for me. I need ### to start a small business. I am a ### year old man without a profession and education because of the situation in my country. I did not finish school because ### years ago it was hard in my country. So please pray for me...
Replies
5
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,612
Messages
16,813,127
Members
650,909
Latest member
Aeroarnuinmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom