this is very very important to me and I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
This is very very important to me and I need your prayer support. I had a great foundation make up and they took this off the market. It was a wonderful texture and consistency and made a big difference to my skin and appearance. I have tried so so many and they haven't worked and been terrible. I am looking for similar texture consistency to what I had, even better. I have written to the company that took this off the market and many others, asking them to bring it back or something similar. I need breakthrough in this. I pray for every single make up company and brand to produce new Amazing, totally uplifting, transforming new foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB cream with amazing right texture, colour, tone consistency that meets and fits all my need, all my desires, exceeds my expectations, even better than what I had before. I pray they all produce this abundantly soon and for it to be on the shelves abundantly at a good price. Lord, please make this happen. Please give all the companies the wisdom, desire, right ingredients to do this soon. Intervene. I pray breakthrough, victory, success with this. I pray this will be done now and I pray for my empty make up bag to be so so full with all the make up I desire speedily. Lord, please make this real happen without delay in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in the name of Jesus about a very important unspoken request that I have. Thank You in Advance.
Replies
8
Views
298
Very important!! I am a teacher in a highschool. Please pray that 1) my working schedule will be formed so that i will use the train at cca 10 am and return with a train at cca 5.20 pm. To many reasons why i pray for exactly this schedule! Lord i need a miracle. Amen!! 2) Also please pray...
Replies
10
Views
172
Please pray that my working schedule will look like this - monday-friday - train to work at cca 10 am, train back from work cca 5.20 pm. Also no switching classrooms but always in this one cabinet. Thank you Jesus. Reasons - gastritis diet in the morning cooking-packing, no car-only train, job...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,204
Messages
16,820,136
Members
651,259
Latest member
Tioraerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom