Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am facing so many battles and challenges at this period in my life, almost in every single aspect of my life; work, accommodation, relationships and family, and wellbeing. I am very tired and worn out that even praying feels very heavy. God seems so distant and so silent at the moment, but I...
Replies
8
Views
107
I had posted a Thanksgiving post previously since a few somethings happened, a 10% of what is required, and I thought one needs to be thanking The Lord and those who prayed. But the actual situation is terrible, highly crucial, and perilously critical. It's like a dead end and excruciating...
Replies
7
Views
336
Please pray for my son's maths board exam paper today as he finds maths very tough.
Replies
6
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,553
Messages
16,800,776
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom