This is the day that the lord hath made ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter alfrediagrayking
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alfrediagrayking

Guest
This is the day that the lord hath made let us rejoice and be glad in it Father I thank you for another opportunity to pray on this prayer website again Father I ask that you answer accordingly the prayer requests that are posted on this website Heal the sick restore marriages increase the finances Bless those that are un-employed give them jobs deliver the children from all evil Father heal the land I think you Father for what you are doing in the name I pray
 
thank you for your prayers and blessed thoughts.  I wish you all the best and may all your prayers be answered also.  God Bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This is the day the Lord hath made, We will rejoice and be glad in it. Trusting
Replies
6
Views
242
I was glad when they said we must go to ###, I like this day as I am going to the house of the Lord and rejoice with other saints in his presence, not matter things are not good to me, my family, and in my country, but what I know is that he is still in control, he has solutions I prefer to fix...
Replies
7
Views
236
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Background: My wife, three kids and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to work with a small church. God provided the increase. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms. It was incredible to see the hand of God. In May 2022, unbeknownst to...
Replies
12
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom