This is so very important to me please all pray I declare

Anonymous

Beloved of All
This is so very important to me please all pray I declare degree all every single all photographs all videos all selfies taken of me with every all cameras all phones at all times in all places every one of them are totally incredibly blessed in every way now always every one of them turns out of me now always incredibly awesome incredibly every way incredibly totally stunning in every way totally outstanding amazing phenomenal totally magnificent totally breathtaking in every way above and beyond what I could ever ask think imagine that I am totally amazed Lord please please do this for me in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I decree and declare in jesus christ name in jesus name absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos taken of me at all times in all...
Replies
9
Views
224
Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, please Lord, bless me, please please look a lot, a lot, a lot better please please Jesus than absolutely every single, all every filter, no filters needed, required at all, incredibly, truly, incredibly, incredibly beautiful, incredibly...
Replies
6
Views
142
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord please please put a absolutely permant total end forever in jesus christ name with absolutely all every single dissappoitments hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with ant any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat...
Replies
8
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,495
Messages
16,811,670
Members
650,836
Latest member
Gwoundurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom