This is not a prayer for me but ###

Jackson1900

Disciple of Prayer
This is not a prayer for me but 2 friends there losing their home in 2 days and have no where to go and they are both very suicidal. I'm praying for them but want help. From anyone who is willing enough to help and pray God bless you.
 
Thank you Father in heaven for answering our prayers in the name of Jesus I come into agreement with our friend and their request and thank you that a mustard seed sized faith can move mountains and like Jesus said where 2 or 3 are gathered or agree he is in the midst and our heavenly Father will bring it to pass, forgive us of our sins and for any unbelief, help us to believe protect us all, direct our path, heal us in all areas of our lives in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with a grateful heart, thanking You for the job and responsibilities You have entrusted to me. Your Word says that every good and perfect gift comes from You, and I acknowledge that all I have is because of Your grace. Lord, I ask for Your favor to surround me...
Replies
8
Views
197
Please prayer for me for my hair loss and hair thinning. day by day becoming bald. That decrease my confidence and make me sad and tensed. I haven't even get married. I feel very bad every time. It's hurts me a lot from inside. I want to die
Replies
13
Views
199
Hi please am asking you for prayers for Myself and my son ### and my daughter ### , my son dad passed away a month ago and his other baby mother don’t want to give my son nothing and they are trying to fight me spiritually, please I am asking for prayer for me and my son , I am All they have now...
Replies
12
Views
539
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,684
Messages
16,791,333
Members
649,274
Latest member
Astisaraurnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom