This Is My Prayer For You & Yours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your will for my life my will for my life. Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word. Bless me to know You better so that I may fall more in love with You. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to be a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only. Show me how to honor and respect You Lord Jesus with my life (body, soul, and spirit). And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, and all those connected to me. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable, can not be ignored desire to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and a success in life. Amen!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Yes, Lord. Please use Your children maximally to be Your instrument in glorifying Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord help all families and this one to become closer to you. Amen.
 
Father God in the name of Jesus, I pray that you will bless ### in all ways with you favor. The lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth..Psalm 42:1-2, 7-8
 
Lord, draw us closer to You. Let us be doers of Your...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

WIFE & CHILD, CHILDREN & I UNDERSTAND & LOVE YOUR WORD, WAYS & DO YOUR WILL GLADLY... Heavenly Father, I ask You give me, my wife, child and children, my pastors, friends, family and beautiful online prayer partners grace to pray for our situation, for me to have wisdom for decisions and plans...
Replies
9
Views
272
Thank you all for your heartfelt prayers; my dad has fully recovered. He says he still can't quite believe it, as the pain had kept him from sleeping for three days. It felt like God bestowed His power through the physio therapist's touch—the pain stopped all of a sudden. They said it seems like...
Replies
11
Views
177
WIFE & CHILD, CHILDREN & I UNDERSTAND & LOVE YOUR WORD, WAYS & DO YOUR WILL GLADLY... Heavenly Father, I ask You give my wife and children (and myself) love for You, appreciation of Jesus' sacrifice, His Word and understanding of Your will through that Word, "The entirety of Your word is truth...
Replies
10
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom